You can access your online portfolio by entering your person code along with your password via our secure client login. Your unique person code is provided to you upon opening an account with Henderson Rowe.
You may also access your personal documents online, including quarterly Statement and Valuations, Contract Notes and Tax Reports by entering your email address and password.
If you cannot locate your person code or need further assistance, please contact our office on +44 20 7907 2200.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of Online Portfolio access?
- Obtain an up-to-date valuation summary
- List of all holdings and their respective performance-to-date
What are the benefits of Portfolio Documents access?
- List of all transactions made during the period invested
- Summary of all deals, including the costs per each transaction
What do I need in order to register?
- Account Number (required for Online Portfolios access)
- Valid Email Address (required for Portfolio Documents access)
How secure is my account information?
- Your person code is unique and you will need it each time you login
- Your password is chosen by you
- Your person code is sent to you when you open your account
- Please call your personal Investment Manager or our Investor Services helpline if you have difficulties accessing your accounts
- For security purposes, you will automatically be logged out of your account after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Call our Investor Services helpline on +44 20 7907 2200
- Contact your personal Investment Manager on +44 20 7907 2200
- Email us at email@example.com